The Drain-All® RH50-0LAAA Rust Handler is needed when there is severe rust and debris, as is found in old receiver tanks and piping, as well as old intercoolers/aftercoolers, that slough off scale.
• No timers, works on demand PNEUMATIC
• Totally air operated ENERGY EFFICIENT
• Save valuable system pressure RELIABLE
• Robust, with few moving parts EASILY INSTALLED
• Simple pipe connection ADAPTABLE
• Special models for all applications
Model #:RH50-0LAAA Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" NPT Control Air: 1/4" NPT Balance Line: 1/8" NPT Max Liquid Temp.: 170 Fº (76.7 Cº) Max Liquid Press.: 170 PSIG (11.7 BARG) Control Air Min: 40 PSIG (2.8 BARG) Control Air Max: 130 PSIG (9.0 BARG) Max Flow @ 100 PSIG: 1.5 GPM
Dimensions & Weight
Height in (cm): 11 (27.9) Width in (cm): 9-1/4 (23.5) Depth in (cm): 10-1/2 (26.7) Weight lbs (kg): 21.0 (9.5)
Note: California residents click here for Proposition 65 information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov